Parent and Family Portal
This is the place to get your child’s grades, test scores and more. You must register before you can log on.
- To register for a Parent and Family Portal account, use your web browser to visit https://www.philasd.org/login.
- On the login page, click on “Register for an Account” and follow the instructions. After you’ve created your account, you will not be able to see your students’ information until you verify your identity and link to your students.
- Once created, you will always be able to access your account at https://www.philasd.org/login.
- Access to the Parent and Family Portal is governed by the School District of Philadelphia’s Acceptable Use Policy (https://www.philasd.org/src/policies/). Unauthorized use of this system is strictly prohibited.
- To find login help, click here.